Tees for the good times is the mantra behind Bristol-based Propa-T, a brand dedicated to creating clothing that stands out from the crowd. Launched by event promotion heavyweights Propaganda, their t-shirts share the same spirit as their club nights and are aimed at a similar target market. We were commissioned to develop the Propa-T branding and to design a website as well as the t-shirts themselves.
- Design a range of fun and energetic graphic t-shirts for men and women
- Create an engaging visual identity with the aim of attracting a primarily 18-22 year old target market
- Build a fully functioning e-commerce website on which to promote and sell the t-shirts
- Art direct and organise a photoshoot
- Create marketing material to promote the brand both online and in print
- We identified a set of sub-cultures and personalities within the target market in order to focus our research and create a distinct set of relevant designs
- The studio ultimately produced a range of 14 unique t-shirt designs across menswear and womenswear
- We worked with renowned street photographer Tom Joy on a playful photoshoot to promote the range
- We created a bold visual identity for Propa-T, with the logo being based on a signature and the branding reflecting ownership alongside the tagline 'This is my Propa-T'
- The visual identity was applied to digital and print promotion as well as to a custom e-commerce website for online sales
"We had such a great team and the models really got behind the fun side of the shoot which was perfect for what we needed. It was a collaboration of creatives and that’s always a recipe for success."
Tom Joy, Propa-T Photographer
2-4 Park Street
Bristol, BS1 4HX
© Studio Plec - All rights reserved